We want to give you the best service by using cookies. Carry on browsing if you are happy with this, or find out how to manage your cookies.
Corporate Social Responsibility at Iconic Lights
Ethical - Efficient - Sustainable - Involved - Evolving - Minimising - Developing
Iconic Lights is a reputable & ethical company and with that we have a responsibility and long-term commitment to our suppliers, the workers who make our products, our customers, our employees, our shareholders as well as our global environment in which we operate in to ensure that Iconic’s products are produced in acceptable conditions and in an ethical way. This responsibility and commitment is central to how we operate as a business.
Iconic Lights has adopted the fundamentals and principle values of the Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) throughout our global supply chain. The ETI is a ground breaking alliance of companies, trade unions and voluntary organisations who work together to improve the working lives of people across the globe who make or grow consumer goods. For more information on the ETI please see www.ethicaltrade.org.
Our core principle values for employees & partners are:
· Compliance with Local Laws
· Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
· Working conditions are safe, lawful & hygienic
· Child Labour is not used
· Living wages are paid
· Working hours are not excessive
· No discrimination of any kind is practised
· Regular employment is provided
· No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
· Environmental protection
· Communication & Supervision
Due to the nature of our business, we endeavour to promote green practice and are attempting to minimise our impact on the environment. We are delighted to invite you to join us on our continuing journey to ensure we are taking all reasonable steps to trade responsibly and support sustainability within the environment. We are constantly evolving and researching new ways to be energy efficient and reduce our carbon footprint.
· Iconic Lights & The LSE Retail Group are at the forefront of driving LED and low carbon technologies within our sector.
· Iconic Lights & The LSE Retail Group are committed to the continual development of energy efficient electrical products.
· The use of sustainable and energy efficient lighting and the continual development of such lighting is our number one priority at Iconic Lights and The LSE Retail Group.
· We are working hard to further reduce airfreight and are actively looking at ways to continue to reduce inbound airfreight, we currently only use airfreight for 1% of our imported goods.
· We have replaced all our internal lighting at our HQ with Energy Saving LED lights.
· Our internal lighting also has sensor controls/presence detectors to reduce energy, which will only turn on if a person is present.
· We have reduced our number of internal servers from 8 to 2.
· We actively encourage and support our employees to take part in the cycle to work scheme.
Our Charitable Side
At Iconic Lights we are always looking at ways to support smaller charities. Our funding is supported by the activities of our colleagues and customers. We do not have a chosen charity to support instead we to commit to longer term partnerships with a small number of smaller charities and help to support them in any way we can.